As promised a few days ago, at a second site Microsoft Beta Internet Explorer Beta 2. The release is available in English, German, Japanese and Chinese languages for Windows XP, Vista, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008, including the 64 - bit versions.
As we have reported, the second beta version, except for correction of numerous errors, provides for improved security, the combined term InPrivate. Among them are tools for safe surfing without saving history, flexibility to delete personal data, which remained after surfing, the means to provide information on safety visit different pages, etc.
Among other possibilities Internet Explorer 8 can be identified:
Download Internet Explorer Beta 2 can be here. Exit final version is expected before the end of the year.
- Activities - quick commands, which are available from the contextual menu. Among them Search Live Search, a search on the map, sending by mail, translated into another language, adding to online bookmarks, etc.
- WebSlices - function, like the RSS. Webmasters can implement this feature in the sites, after which visitors can add such sites to a special panel Favorites. Once at that site will be any changes, visitors will be notified about it.
- Favorites Bar - Recycling Links panel. It can be placed not only links, but also RSS-tape, WebSlices, labels to documents Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Disaster Recovery. Internet Explorer 8 is now in the case of an emergency closure will remember what the tabs have been opened, and open them after the launch.
- Superior antifishingovy filter. It added feature Safety Filter. This filter is blocking not only the sites where there is a risk of identity theft, but also sites that distribute malicious code.